Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day 7 : Hanoi, Vietnam

Since I think it will be awhile until we can all start traveling normally again, I started a style challenge on my Instagram where I will come up with projected outfits that I would wear if I were traveling to a certain place. I wrote all about the challenge in this blog post and also on my Instagram (@mylifeisashoe).

For Day 7, I am virtually traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam. I've been to Vietnam a couple of times - to Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang and Hoi An but never to Hanoi. I've been wanting to go back ever since! The weather in Vietnam is pretty similar to the Philippines so I will be wearing similar outfits that I would wear here : lots of lightweight material, shorts and dresses!


Outfit 1

Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day 7 : Hanoi, Vietnam

Outfit 2


Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day 7 : Hanoi, Vietnam

Outfit 3

Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day 7 : Hanoi, Vietnam

What would everyone wear to Hanoi?

For those wanting to join the challenge: just use the hashtags : #travelingthroughoutfits and #virtualtraveloutfits and I’ll share some of the outfits if anybody is going to join! Haha

You can follow the places I’m tackling or choose ones of your own! I’ll be doing a mix of places I’ve been to before and also ones I’ve never been to. You can join this challenge anytime you feel like it, there's no strict time frame!

These are the places for those who want to follow:

Day 7 Hanoi, Vietnam

I've also been updating these so it includes a link to the posts that I've already done!

I can’t wait to see all the outfits!




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments

  1. These are all great outfits for a SE Asia vacation!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts in outfit 1! Vietnam has always been on my bucket list. I hope I can visit when this pandemic ends.

    Valerie | avecvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment