Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day 4 : Tulum, Mexico

Since I think it will be awhile until we can all start traveling normally again, I started a style challenge on my Instagram where I will come up with projected outfits that I would wear if I were traveling to a certain place. I wrote all about the challenge in this blog post and also on my Instagram (@mylifeisashoe)


Mexico is one country that I have been dying to visit! It has beautiful beaches but also important historical and archaeological spots like the Mayan Ruins in Tulum. Plus I am also imagining all the amazing Mexican food I will most probably enjoy. And the tequila! Yes Mexico is definitely a must visit for me in the future! For now its a virtual travel trip for my Day 4.

Outfit 1

I'd imagine I'd have to bust out all my colorful stuff so I thought I would pair these big bold purple earrings with these blue and turquoise printed dress. Wearing it with blue sandals, an old style from my shoe line Sala Chaussures.

Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits Tulum Mexico


Outfit 2

I would probably wear this to a Mayan Temple tour! These sandals again are some of my most comfortable and I think I would have no problem walking around in them for long periods of time. 

Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits Tulum Mexico


Outfit 3

I hear the heat can be quite biting so I would wear some long sleeved top to protect my arms from a nasty sunburn. I would balance it out by cropping it at the waist and wearing shorts. I added this bandanna on my head for added heat protection (and added style element!) and pair it with my Sala Chaussures Marigold mules.

Life Is A Shoe Traveling Through Outfits Tulum Mexico


What would you guys wear to Mexico?


For those wanting to join the challenge: just use the hashtags : #travelingthroughoutfits and #virtualtraveloutfits and I’ll share some of the outfits if anybody is going to join! Haha

You can follow the places I’m tackling or choose ones of your own! I’ll be doing a mix of places I’ve been to before and also ones I’ve never been to. You can join this challenge anytime you feel like it, there's no strict time frame!

These are the places for those who want to follow:

Day 7 Hanoi, Vietnam

I've also been updating these so it includes a link to the posts that I've already done!

I can’t wait to see all the outfits!




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments

  1. SO cute! I love your blue and yellow sandals too! They are adorable with your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amusing challenge. Your outfits are so beautiful!

    Beijos/Kisses.

    Anete Oliveira
    Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas
    Fanpage
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment