Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day One : French Caribbean

Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day One : French Carribean


Since I think it will be awhile until we can all start traveling normally again, I started a style challenge on my Instagram where I will come up with projected outfits that I would wear if I were traveling to a certain place. I wrote all about the challenge in this blog post and also on my Instagram (@mylifeisashoe). Anyway, today is day one and I am "traveling" to the French Carribbean! I was given a really interesting cookbook for one birthday and it had these Creole and French Carribbean recipes so it made now want to visit there someday! So for this week's them, it would be for outfits that I would wear if I were going to Martinique and Guadeloupe.

Outfit 1
City Tour
I would wear this while out and about exploring Martinique's capital. Incidentally, I am wearing a pair from my shoe collection (Sala Chaussures)  named after this tropical destination. A few years ago we had a tropical themed collection and we named the shoe styles after several places that had sun, sand and sea! So it's so perfect that I am wearing my Martinique sandals to Martinique!

Outfit 2
Dinner
I imagine I'd be staying at a nice-ish resort and dinner time would be occasions to dress up! This "dress" I am wearing is actually a batik robe - I thought it could transform to a perfect dressy looking option for the Caribbean! I just styled it up with a belt and some stilettos!

Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day One : French Carribean

Outfit 3
Beach
Then there's the beach outfit of course! I am wearing another batik piece over my suit and a white cove rup. These thong sandals are my best beach essential discovery ever! They are waterproof and beach friendly but still cute and stylish! I mean who wants to just wear plain old flip flops right?





Traveling Through Outfits The Whole Week Day One : French Carribean

What’s everyone planning to wear if they’re going to the French Caribbean ?
For those wanting to join the challenge: just use the hashtags : #travelingthroughoutfits and #virtualtraveloutfits and I’ll share some of the outfits if anybody is going to join! Haha

You can follow the places I’m tackling or choose ones of your own! I’ll be doing a mix of places I’ve been to before and also ones I’ve never been to. You can join this challenge anytime you feel like it, there's no strict time frame!

These are the places for those who want to follow:

Day 7 Hanoi, Vietnam

I've also been updating these so it includes a link to the posts that I've already done!

I can’t wait to see all the outfits!




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. Great outfits, My favorite is the last one!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment