The Shoesletter : Happy Shoe New Year!

Happy Shoe New Year everyone! This year, I thought I would finally  make it a point to write the Shoesletter every month (or quarter, teehee) just so I can gather my thoughts on personal style, fashion and etc.

This month's Shoesletter is mostly picking up from a fashion thought piece that I wrote almost exactly a year ago. I was reflecting on the kind of content I wanted to put here. I basically do still want to continue writing about shoes - that has been the main focus of this blog ever since. I also want to be more consistent in posting outfit ideas and as I mentioned, a monthly or quarterly Shoesletter where I muse about fashion and also focusing on developing personal style. Another category I want to focus on is how to style specific shoe styles (most especially ones from my shoe brand, Sala Chaussures) and also highlighting more local and indie fashion and accessories brands. I want my blog to be a go-to for anyone who is searching for more independent and unique makers and brands in the Philippines. So I will be having recurring categories about shopping, wearing and styling local Filipino brands.

I also  mentioned in that post that I created a YouTube and TikTok channel - it's an outlet where I am sharing mostly outfit ideas and how to style fashion items. Do check it out if you can! And so, for the blog, I will still continue writing about outfits and shoes and perhaps put out some fashion content exclusive to just the blog. 

Hope to see you here from time to time, as well as my other social channels which I shall link down below. 

Cheers to a New Year and wishing everyone a prosperous one!

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments