Writing Back Here Again...

It's been a minute and forever since I last wrote here! The past two years since the pandemic, I have been concentrating on other things (work and business) and also started a  fashion YouTube channel , that I have been neglecting writing on here. Though I primarily write about shoes in this blog, I am also rather passionate about creating outfits, developing personal style and also supporting and patronizing small and locally made fashion brands. That is why I have mostly been making videos on YouTube and creating outfits.

I have missed writing about shoes a lot! I am coming back to this space to write and feature shoes again.  I will also be including the outfits I have been creating on YouTube and making into posts here from time to time. I will  be coming out with a monthly shoesletter - basically a monthly fashion thought piece that I have been wanting to do for the longest time.

I am also on Tiktok now - I create short outfit videos mostly if you want to check it out for even more outfit ideas! See you in one or any of these platforms! Lots and lots of outfit ideas  abound across all channels!

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Pinterest : @mylifeisashoe

Instagram : www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments