Outfit Breakdown : Thrifted Vintage-Esque Blouse And A Pop Of Blue



I went on an online thrift spree the last few months and  one of the items that I got was this pussy bow silk blouse. It was such a great find because the style looks so vintage! I am not sure though if it is a true vintage because the labels do not look old but the style and the shoulder pads definitely say so! I paired it with some black cropped cigarette cut pants and a pop of blue with my Sala Chausssures Veronica Bijou in Tanzanite. These Veronica bijou styles were a special limited edition collection that we made for my shoe brand last holiday season, so sadly, they are not available anymore. We still have the normal Veronicas though that you can check out at our site HERE.






This item and outfit is part of a huge online thrifting haul video and blog post that is coming out tomorrow. As I mentioned, I recently went thrifting online and I'm sharing my finds as well as two outfit ideas per item. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out my last two posts on thrifted stuff as well. I blogged about them HERE and HERE together with outfit ideas as well! 


Linking Up This Week :

Fine Whatever Blog

Is This Mutton

Style Splash

Lizzie In Lace

Curly Crafty Mom

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. This blouse is a beautiful find! You look chic!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love bows! And twice in a outfit is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment