7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes
I've had to do a little revision on these shoe and style series. I started the  "7 Days, 1 Shoe" series because I wanted to come out with different outfit ideas on a specific pair of shoes. The concept was to wear only that shoe for a whole week to see what styling I can come up with. It's also a way to show that no shoe, no matter what style and color, is "un-styleable". However, with the ongoing pandemic and quarantine and lockdown orders, there hasn't really been a time since last year that I actually went out of the house for 7 days straight. So instead, I will just be playing dressing and coming up with 7 outfit ideas for this pair. 


The pair for this post are the from my shoe line Sala Chaussures, the Veronica Bijou in tourmaline. This pair was a special limited edition that came out at the end of the year. With Covid and all the lockdowns, it was rather difficult for us to work on production so we decided to come up with these designs on a order basis for a limited time. These are not available anymore but hopefully all these outfits I came up with will still be of help to those reading this post :  on how to style hot pink satin heels in general. I've always mentioned over and over again here how much I love hot pink shoes and think that they are a neutral for me. (posts on that HERE and HERE and HERE). But anyway, I also think this is one post I can always come back to for outfits to wear in the near future on those days where I think I don't have anything to wear!

You can watch the YouTube video above on how I style the shoes or scroll below for photos!


                                                                              Day 1

I feel like hot pink looks great against blue. I paired this printed flowery top that I recently thrifted with some very light washed jeans. Finished it with some cream colored beaded hoops. Thought this was a nice but very covered summer outfit.

7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 2
Another print that looks great with hot pink is gingham! This top was another great thrifted find awhile ago. I wore it with navy shorts and simple black pearl drop earrings,
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 3
In my opinion, nothing looks better with hot pink than blue and white stripes and denim! Wearing a "glamsual" look here with a button down and paper bag waist denim shorts.
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 4
Another stripes and denim combination - but this time in darker versions. Hot pink always looks so good against denim!

7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 5
I love how pink looks against a white printed dress. This dress is a cool summery casual dress with subtle prints that looks great with any colored shoe actually! Finished it off with a chunky gold vintage necklace.
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 6
Stripes really are the best prints to go with hot pink! I'm wearing these really comfy soft and stretch pants with a light grey top.
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Day 7
This dark top has subtle purple prints and I thought it would look great with the pink.  I thought it all tied together with olive green shorts.
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas for Sala Chaussures Hot Pink Shoes

Linking Up:


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments

  1. The hot pink shoes look gorgeous, and these are fantastic ways to wear this shoe! I love the gingham top.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such fun shoes and they really make a statement! I need more bright shoes in my wardrobe I think! :) Loving them with the jeans especially, pink and blue are so good together!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having good weekend. It's a wet long weekend here.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment