New Year, New Shoes : 6 Outfit Ideas For My Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou 

Happy happy new year to all you shoe lovers! I really hope 2021 will treat all of us better than 2020. Though it is still not close to 100 percent back to normal, there's still so much to be grateful for and hopefully we will all get through these challenging times. When this pandemic started, I wrote a post on how I was still going to continue posting fashion content. I know fashion is not the biggest priority right now and it's not going to save lives, but if it offers some sort of temporary relief for some (myself included!) from the situation we are in then why not. Life goes on. Though my sister and I mostly were not very active with the shoe business last year because of all the lockdowns and happenings, we managed to get out a new shoe design. We didn't go into production with it though and put it out on a custom order basis. It's actually a spinoff of our existing Veronica style. We made it into satin bejewelled colors : tanzanite, emerald and tourmaline. I was pretty pleased on how it turned out! It's so, so gorgeous and in this post, I am styling each color into two outfits for a total of 6 looks! I am starting to get hopeful for the year ahead and getting just a little bit excited for new designs and outfit ideas.

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou in tanzanite

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou in emerald


Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou in tourmaline

The Tanzanite

This color represents a rare blue gemstone called tanzanite. It's rare because it can only be found in one place in the world - Tanzania. 

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou in tanzanite

I've never had shoes in this color before and I was so excited to style it up! In the first outfit, I was inspired by this color palette of neutral/nude and dark brown that my friend was wearing when I saw her to drop off her Tanzanite shoes. She tried on the shoes on the spot and it looked SO good with the outfit and colors! So I did a version of it with a light khaki skirt and dark brown top! The second outfit is a simple and fail-safe look to pair with any colored shoes - white top and denim!

           




The Emerald

I think it's pretty self explanatory why this color is called emerald. This is the second time we've done an emerald color, the last one was in our odette swandal style. Now, we finally have one in a closed style with a bow.

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou in emerald


In the first outfit, I styled them with an all blue monochromatic theme. I really love seeing emerald against blue colors for some reason! It looks so good! The second outfit is  with straight cut jeans and a long white button down top accessorized with a brooch.

                 




                                


Tourmaline

This third color is named after the gemstone tourmaline. Though it's not as rare as the tanzanite, it's a very pretty stone that comes in mostly pink colors. As you can probably tell, if you're an avid reader of this blog, I am pretty much obsessed with hot pink shoes. I honestly consider them  as one of my neutrals (for shoes that is, I still don't really wear pink in clothes haha) I've written several posts about it, including  why I think it's a neutral and  7 outfit ideas.

Sala Chaussures Veronica Bijou
Sala Chaussures Veronica bijou  in tourmaline


For both these looks, I paired with stripes. Hot pink looks really great against blue stripes for some reason! It's one of my favorite combinations ever!




What do you guys think? I hope you guys can get some ideas from this post on how to style bejewelled and satin shoes! I always mention that I never save any special or pretty shoes for any occasion. I like to wear it out and about in any situation and with any outfit in life! So these are just  some ideas incase you guys can't find a reason to wear pretty and special shoes on a normal day out.

What's everyone wearing right now?

Cheers to a better 2021!

I did some weekly linkups with the following :




                                                 You Can Also Find Me Here : 




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments

  1. These shoes are so bright and elegant!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are pretty! Love their names!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bold colors! The pink is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful and colourful shoes! I like all the outfits you made with them, they really pop with the combinations you chose! :)

    I'm glad you will continue with fashion content! I like having my little break into the fun world of fashion each day when I get to blog while the kids sleep :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) The rain has stopped and it's been sunny and warm since our 3 day lockdown was lifted which is nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the bright colors. The green is really so unique. I don't see that many green shoes and now I think I need some.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jewel tines of the shoes are so pretty and as you show work with pretty much everything. It is good for the spirits to still dress up . All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes look so cute and the colors are so vivid! Love the outfits too x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theses shoes are so beautiful ! Such a perfect choice of color and model.
    And I love the way you're wearing them in casual looks.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are stunning... I would wear the blue ones first 😉

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shoes are so cute and pretty. Love the jewel tones and the way you have styled is just gorgeous. Wishing you the best in 2021 my dear.

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice and review. Keep it up!

    Cheers,

    AL- <a href="https://www.ferbena.com/unique-gift-ideas-2020.html”>Unique Gift Ideas</a>

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    mini jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shoes and colors! I really love the jewel tones on the satin. The colors are so rich and vibrant. And you have styled all 3 so beautifully. I love when a shoe can make the big bold statement in the outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a bright shoe to add a pop of color to an outfit! xo ~Zia
    www.thehuntercollector.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are stunning! I especially like the blue shade!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some nice shoes! I love the green and blue. Have a fabulous day, dear!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment