1 Shoe, 7 Ways : How To Style Chalk White Mules

1 Shoe and 7 Ways to Style them

How to style chalk white mule kitten heels
Sala Chaussures mules in chalk


White Shoes - specifically white pointy heels are such a staple in my life. I finally decided to make a pointy white heel for my shoe line Sala Chaussures. I wrote about the latest basics style we have a few months ago and in this post I am highlighting the white mules. I am not sure how many of you share my sentiments on white shoes. Some people may think that they are only fit for weddings or more formal occasions that take place during the day. I personally think they are a basic and are a neutral. They go with so many outfits! Not only that, sometimes white shoes are the perfect touch to outfits where you feel stuck. Like sometimes I think they just fill that void when you don't know the direction your outfit is going. They add such a polished and stylish touch to any look. What do you guys think of white heels? Check out the video below on some ideas on how to style them!



Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments