7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

                                    

Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules

Yellow or mustard shoes actually go quite well with a LOT of stuff. I think it's on its way to becoming a neutral in my own opinion! I know yellow shoes might seem "difficult" for a lot of people to wear or style but I am featuring my Sala Chaussures Marigold mustard mules on my regular 7 Days 1 Shoe series. Disclaimer : since covid, I haven't been going out of the house a  lot lately so I am just coming up with 7 different outfit ideas and didn't (more like couldn't!) wear these shoes for 7 days straight, just like I did with the last 7 Day 1 Shoe Challenge. But trust me - I know, that I can because there are so many more outfit I can think of to wear with this versatile pair! Read on to find out and get some ideas!

Styling Up The Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules


          Outfit 1

I found this vintage dress a million years ago back when I lived in Paris for a year. I've barely worn it and I thought it looked great with the shoes! Definitely going to be wearing these a lot more now! I thought I would finish this look of by cinching a brown belt on the waist!

                              Life I7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfitss A Shoe

Outfit 2

This polo dress seemed like the perfect background to the yellow mules. I threw in a chunky gold necklace to add that "fashion" factor to the whole look!

7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Outfit 3
I though the yellow would look good against the green so I did a sort of monochromatic look with stripes a chunky gold necklace and bold red lip.

7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Outfit 4
I love how yellow breaks up printed and denim backgrounds nicely. I'm wearing a batik top that I got from Yogyakarta ages ago tucked into some paperbag shorts.

7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Outfit 5
I also really think yellow looks great against any striped or any blue colored outfits. Wearing a blue and white striped button down tucked into jeans.

7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Outfit 6
Wearing it with more blue - it looks really good with this vintage dress I thrifted online just recently.

7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Outfit 7
Another trick or tip with yellow and other colored shoes is to wear it with prints that contain the color. This top looks really busy but it has dots of yellow around so I thought it would go perfectly with the shoes.
7 days 1 Shoe : Styling Up My Sala Chaussures Marigold Mules in 7 Different Outfits

Weekly Linkups:







Contact : celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

Instagram : @celynps


***Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only available for shipping in the Philippines***



Comments

  1. I love yellow shoes! I think they are superb with the green outfit: such a fun contrast!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible shoe! I adore the color and the looks you styled with it.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those mules. So versatile. It fits great with all the outfits.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to know it fits so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally loved this post! thanks for sharing sweetie <3 can't wait to see more from you!

    hope your well

    JadieeGosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, very beautiful these sandals with such a lively color! :)
    Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I particularly love outfit #3, and the shoes go really well with the dress in #6. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of your mules and all the ways you styled them!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute and such a unique color. Love the looks!

    XX Angelica
    https://eraenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like mustard color and these mules look so beautiful and unique. Detail in front is very beautiful and I like how you style them. Thank you for inspiration.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/madison-look-up-makeup-mirror.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are such great shoes - they provide a lovely pop of colour with your outfits! I like them with the green outfit, and that pretty floral dress in particular! :)

    Hope that you had a good weekend! :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute looks!

    Love them jeans ... ASOS have started doing a new range of jeans from https://www.saintgenies.co.uk/ which I LOVE


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment