Skip to main content

3 Outfit Ideas For These Dolce&Gabbana Low Block Heels

Dolce&Gabbana


I have mentioned several times already that I have really been into the low block heel. These Dolce Gabbana ones that I featured a few weeks back has a really cute and pretty style, and there are so many great outfits i thought would look great with it. Low block heels, I discovered look great with shorts, cuffed jeans or an above the knee dress. I think it may look a bit dowdy if worn with midi skirts and long skirts but you can always experiment with a  variety of different outfits! Here are three outfit ideas for these shoes.



Lipstick : Charlotte Tilbury | Mascara : Charlotte Tilbury  | Top : H&M | Shorts : Chloe | Earrings : Jose and Maria Barrera | Bag : Michael Kors | Shoes : Dolce and Gabbana




Sunglasses : Miu Miu | Powder Foundation : Nars | Lipstick : MAC | Top : Collective Concepts | Jeans : Current/Elliot | Ring : Mango | Bracelet : Lord and Taylor | Bag : Michael Kors | Shoes : Dolce and Gabbana


Sunglasses : Dior | Lipgloss : Dolce and Gabbana | Dress : MM6 Maison Margiela | Earrings : Stella and Dot | Purse : Shiraleah | Shoes : Dolce and Gabbana

What o you guys think? What would you wear with these Dolce and Gabbana Shoes?



Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

       pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shoes!! And all the outfits proposals are perfect!
    Happy weekend :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute pics; >>


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first look is my fav, girly and pretty!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooo love these outfits!
    xo
    vale
    www.fashionneed09.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas, these shoes are absolutely amazing, it's interesting how you've dressed them up for day wear because I would look at them and immediately think they were for the evening!

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!!! And I love shoes too!! Haha! But I wish I had enough money to buy all of them :(

    You have a new follower :)

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this shoe, and I adore each style set that you created! I would so happily wear every item in each set! Fabulous, if only they weren't so $$$$, but a girl can dream!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are like modern cinderala shoes

    Well written post..
    enjoyed reading it !



    Ethnic Vday Look

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this classy pair. The beads made it even more beautiful <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Villa Escudero

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shoes are insanely beautiful! I like the first outfit the best with the shorts


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedaiyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Il mio outfit preferito è senza dubbio il secondo! belle proposte!:)
    www.drunkofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This shoes is very nice, cool inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful outfits! I love the last!
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a really versatile piece of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great ideas, I love the middle one!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Sergio Rossi Velvet Beaded Heel D'orsay Pump

Opulent and decadent are two words I would use to describe this pair from Sergio Rossi. It features gorgeous deep purple velvet uppers with the back part and block heel covered almost entirely in beads. Even with all those factors, I still think this pair is extremely wearable, I would totally wear these with jeans and a white shirt!! It  is such a gorgeous pair! What do you guys think?