Tuesday Trend : Low Block Heels

Asos pink low heeled shoes
Asos

I've always thought I was the kind of shoe lover who hated low heels and anything in between. I've always either loved a very high heel or a very flat ballet flat. Absolutely  nothing in between. I hated heel heights that were from two to 3 inches and I shudder at kitten heels. I just find that these heel heights and shapes do nothing for the over all prettiness and perfection of a shoe's structure and arch. Lately though, I have found that I am warming up to low block heels.

Low block heels must be around 2 inches high and I feel like they're a little bit like an upgraded flat. I mean of course they are completely different from ballet flats but I feel like this style is perfect for those who cant wear super flat shoes (did you know the're actually bad for your back?) and super high heels. There have been so many pretty styles done by so many different designers and brands! Slingback styles, open toed and lace-ups - a lot of them really turn out nicely! Seeing all these pretty styles made me realize that this particular heel height and style aren't so bad after all. (but I still really do not like kitten heels sorry! haha). This style of low heeled shoes are really creeping up a lot in my blog posts lately! Check out all these pretty designs below!

Aquazzura low heeled shoes with fringe
Aquazzura


Asos printed low heeled shoes
Asos

Asos silver low heeled ankle strap shoes
Asos

Charlotte Olympia low heeled pumps
Charlotte Olympia

Chloe rust colored low heeled scalloped pumps
Chloe

Chloe Nude scalloped low heeled pumps
Chloe

Gianvito Rossi black lace up low heeled shoes
Gianvito Rossi

Gianvito Rossi black low heeled mary jane shoes
Gianvito Rossi

Marni silver and gold low heeled sandals
Marni

Miu Miu glitter low heeled sandals
Miu Miu

Salvatore Ferragamo Nude low heeled pumps with bows
Salvatore Ferragamo

Stuart Weitzman printed low heeled sandals
Stuart Weitzman

Wallis black low heeled sandals
Wallis

Wallis low heeled sandals
Wallis

What do you guys think of the low block heel style? Would you wear it?

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

   pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE these! I also thought I was that person who didn't like the heels in between but now, I think I'm loving the trend.

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful!
    I think this kind of heel very fancy! I need one of these ;) lol!
    Liked the post... and the inspirations ;)
    Kisses <3

    www.tamaragallas.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this trend, they are perfect for work :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoes
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! The Miu Miu ones are beautiful.

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute post! Love your blog :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like block heals because they're just so comfy and easy to walk in! Lovely post xxxx

    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Aquazurra!! ♥

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute pics ;-)


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love low block heels because they are very comfortable! Great selection!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stoping by on my blog. Women is luckily. All shoes are nice. <3
    http:// takimodam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the shoes but that Miu Miu one is amazing!
    I`m following you
    xoxo

    BlogCarolNM
    FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  13. the low block heels is the latest trend i love the most! i'm not so into heels, but not for this ones. it's so comfortable to wear!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous selection! I love the first pair, so pretty xoxo

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow great selection

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Australia, Rio, Bangkok...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutley love all of these amazing shoes! kiss
    Federica - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty shoes!!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=27

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment