Shopping Local Philippines, Episode 12 : Styling Latest Finds From Small, Indie Filipino Brands

Life Is A Shoe Style Blog Shopping Local Philippines Episode 12

It's already episode 12 of my "Shopping Local Philippines" series! If you may or may not know (haha),  I really love shopping local and more independent brands here in my country. Ever since before, I have always wished to know more about them and where to easily find them!  

I started this series on the vlog and on YouTube not only because I loved shopping local and small, but also so that if there's anybody out there doing research on smaller, more independent brands to buy from in the Philippines, then this would be the place to find them! My series tackles all the latest items I got from Filipino brands and I like to gather them in batches and do a video with many different outfit ideas for you to try. That way, if you're thinking twice about buying a certain item because you're not sure how to wear them, then these videos can be your guide for that!

I also post a lot of my OOTDs featuring all these local fashion items that I get on my Instagram and TikTok. On Instagram , you can  check out my "Shop Local" highlights (or just follow me for regular updates on my stories) and on TikTok , I have outfit ideas and unboxings of  stuff from Filipino brands. For this post, check out this video for some great stuff I found lately :


Check out All other episodes of my Shop Local Series :

SHOP LOCAL PHILIPPINES


For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments