Styling New Pastel Coloured Block Heels - Sala Chaussures Marigold In Cotton Candy Blue and Pistachio



Styling pastel colored block heels
Sala Chaussures Marigold mules in cotton candy blue

I recently came out with some new pastel coloured shoes for my shoe line, Sala Chaussures. The design is our classic Marigold style - a low block heel, open toe slip-on mules featuring unique leaf-like patterns. I was in the mood for some pretty soft pastel colours and decided on a nice pretty pastel green and blue that I am calling pistachio and cotton candy blue. 

Styling pastel colored block heels
Sala Chaussures Marigold mules in cotton candy blue

Styling pastel colored block heels
Sala Chaussures Marigold mules in pistachio

Styling pastel colored block heels
Sala Chaussures Marigold mules in pistachio

Now I know some may be hesitant to wear these colours as it might seem like they do not go with a lot of other colours. This is why I am styling them into this video to give out outfit ideas and also to challenge myself to wear them as much as I can. You would be surprised at how well they go with so many things! I have been wearing them non-stop since I got them. I am styling each colour into seven different outfits each for a total of 14 outfit ideas. I hope you guys get some outfit ideas and give these colours a try! Check out 14 outfit ideas for these shoes in the video below!


 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments