LOOKBOOK : Styling Up Some New Pieces From Singapore High Street Brands - 15 Outfit Ideas

Life Is A Shoe Style Blog

It's actually a couple of months already since I got back from Singapore. However, I still really wanted to share and upload this video because I found some interesting things. There was this store called "All Would Envy" and their clothes featured prints that are so quintessentially Singapore! Like I found a nice little pleated skirt that had little shophouses prints, tops that had typical  Singapore snacks and etc. It was all done in a really nice and wearable way too! The style and cut of the clothes were great and totally my type - little puffed sleeves, pleated skirts and collared tops. It was a store that I stumbled upon in a mall - might sound like it's too commercial and that it's a big brand but I found that this is the only branch they have asides from their website. I think they also have quite a cult following because the store was always filled with people! So I was so happy to have discovered a Singapore homegrown brand!



Life Is A Shoe Style Blog
Koi Fish Print Dress From All Would Envy

Life Is A Shoe Style Blog
Blue and white printed dress from All Would Envy

Life Is A Shoe Style Blog
Singapore shophouses print dumpling bag from All Would Envy

I wish  I was able to discover more small and indie brands but alas, I was not able to do so. So I was quite happy to discover this one brand. I think it's something really unique and worth checking out incase you are in Singapore! I found stuff for myself as well as some presents for my niece and some friends back home. Check out the rest of my finds and 15 outfit ideas in the video below! Check out All Would Envy HERE in their online shop or visit them at the Plaza Singapura Mall.



 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments