Lookbook And A Scotland Haul : Styling What I Got

My Life Is A Shoe Style Blog Scotland Haul And Outfit Ideas

For this year's big trip, I went to Spain and Scotland. I posted about packing for it and what I wore HERE incase you're curious or need some travel and outfit ideas. I also did a post and video about what I got in Spain and came out with some outfit ideas. 

This Scotland Haul and style video is rather late because I was still debating if I post it or not because I  really did not get too much stuff. I got a few things from some high street UK brands like New Look and a skirt from this department store called John Lewis, but I didn't' really get too much fashion stuff. I did however find some bits and bobs that are from Scottish aritsans which I love, as well as a couple thrift finds from a charity shop that I stumbled upon randomly in a mall. I really wanted to discover more local and small indie brands and also do some vintage/thrift shopping but as usual, I didn't do as much research and I maybe didn't go to the right neighborhoods for shopping (not like in Spain where I pretty much stumbled into all the stores). We did stay in a hotel in Glasgow that was near the major shopping street, it's called Buchanan Street and here you can find mostly the high end and also high street stores. I didn't really find smaller and indie shops. Maybe they're there but I didn't get to catch them this time. I was still really happy with all the stuff in the end! 

If you're from Scotland or live there now, I would love to hear from you for some recommendations on small, independent and local fashion brands! Also vintage shops in Glasgow and Edinburgh! I really loved Scotland and I would love to go back there soon.

For now, check out this video on some of my finds and how I am styling them:


Check out other Shoes that I have styled into 7 Ways!

 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

     YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.






Comments