Corporate Outfit Ideas Ft. Pointy Mules From My Shoe line

What To Wear To The Office Ft. Pointy Mules

It's been while since I've been in a corporate setting. I know there those workplaces that have stricter rules in dressing up for the office and also some that are quite relaxed and have no specific rules. There are also some companies that strictly require employees to wear a more formal and dressy corporate attire. I know this may sound like a pain especially if you are a little more free spirited. I was thinking it would be a challenge to come up with ways to wear such attire, but it can also be a nice break from casual looks to wear stuff that are a little bit more on the dressy side! 

I know it might be a pain to a lot of people especially if you are working for a company that may be a little strict with the dressing. I thought I would come up with this post with lots of corporate outfit ideas incase you need them or are stuck on what to wear to the office every day. I am also styling them with my pointy mules from my shoe line Sala Chaussures. We came up with these last year and I think they are the perfect pair that goes with any outfit, office outfits included! They feature a 2 inch kitten heel and cushioned insoles so they are quite comfortable to wear to the office plus add the perfect chic touch. We have 6 colors and I am  coming up with two outfit ideas per color so that's 12 outfit ideas! I hope you guys get ideas, let me know which ones are you favorites! Check it out in the video below!



 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments