22 Outfit Ideas : End of Season Sale Finds From The High Street And How I Am Styling Them

22 Outfit Ideas : End of Season Sale Finds From The High Street And How I Am Styling Them

My Life Is A Shoe Style Blog

                                                       

Every June or July, I always wait with bated breath for sale season to start! This is the time where I get most of my high street finds. Especially for pieces that I do not want to spend too much on! Zara is my usual go-to but I also love H&M, Mango and Uniqlo. For this season, majority of the items I got were from Zara. I just felt like they had a lot of things that I really wanted that were on sale. 

My Life Is A Shoe Style Blog

                                                 

This is also the time I eagerly scout for coats and winter wear. I live in a tropical country and the only time I am able to wear winter clothes are on winter trips that I most probably take a maximum of maybe once in a year. Thus, I do not want to spend too much on winter clothes or heavy coats if I am just going to be wearing them once a year for a short trip. However, last few sales I found some really awesome jackets that I wore a lot, and all year round - mostly for plane rides and in cold offices and theaters. But the point is, I actually used coats and jackets a lot more than I thought! I was really hoping to strike the jackpot again this sale because they were used really well all last year! 

22 Outfit Ideas : End of Season Sale Finds From The High Street And How I Am Styling Them

You'll see in the video that I was able to score some gorgeous cropped jackets that I can wear to the airport and even to airconditioned places here. I even found a long winter coat that looks so chic and I got it for the next winter trip! 

Another item that I also like looking for ,are accessories. I mostly buy locally made, handcrafted ones that I keep for years and years. I generally do not like high street accessories because most of them just feel like the disposable kind and are all very commercial and trendy. But Zara has, in recent years really upped their accessory game! I have been finding so many good pieces the last few sale seasons too and I still use them up to now.  The ones I have gotten from Zara in the last couple years, I am happy to report, have been in my closet for as long as I got them and I am still wearing them up to now. So indeed, it's a win when I find nice ones - and on sale especially. 

22 Outfit Ideas : End of Season Sale Finds From The High Street And How I Am Styling Them

Another thing I was determined to get more of were skirts! Especially white skirts. I have been searching high and low for some good white ones and haven't found any nice ones until now so I went a little overboard and got a couple, or maybe two... or four :D

22 Outfit Ideas : End of Season Sale Finds From The High Street And How I Am Styling Them


Check out the video on my sale haul and also 22 outfit ideas! 


Did you guys get anything from the sales?

 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments