1 Shoe, 7 Ways : How To Style Nude Coloured Pointy Mules

 

My Life I A Shoe Style Blog


My Life Is A Shoe Style Blog

I firmly believe nude coloured pointy heels are needed in ones life. I think they go with absolutely anything and everything. I came out with this classic style and colours (including an ebony and chalk  ones) from my shoe line Sala Chaussures and in this post and video, I am styling them into 7 outfits. Hope you guys get some ideas!

1 Shoe, 7 Ways : How To Style Nude Coloured Pointy Mules



Check out other Shoes that I have styled into 7 Ways!

 For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

 YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments