Lookbook And Haul : What I Got In Korea And Manila + 11 Outfit Ideas

My Life Is A Shoe

This post is actually a super delayed one. I had filmed this months ago and also if ever you read or watch my outfit videos, yoyou will see that the Korea and Manila trip was last year in September. I know, I know it's not such current content but I thought I would still post it anyway because my blog and channel are really all about outfit ideas! I am not sure if you will be able to discover any new brands from Korea in this post though, but at least there are some outfit ideas here for similar pieces that you may have!

On that same note, I would really love to find more local and independent brands from Korea! Incase anybody here knows of any please leave a comment below! I love Korea and I am pretty sure I will keep going back!


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.







Comments