Styling Up Some Uniqlo Pieces, Part 2 : 10 Outfit Ideas

 


I'm pretty sure every other person in the country is quite obsessed with Uniqlo - I certainly am not exempted from this obsession! It's my favourite high street brand because I like the quality, price points and timelessness of all the styles. They also have a lot of basics that make up  the base of most of my  outfits before I add my own personal style to it with accessories and whimsical touches. I shop for Uniqlo all year round so I thought I would make several lookbooks and style up all  the pieces I got in the past year. Incase you guys have similar pieces or are planning to buy from them - you can check out my outfit ideas in this video! 

This is actually already part 2 of my Uniqlo styling video - check out part one HERE if you're interested! Also please do note that I did not buy all these items in one shopping spree! It was items I got all throughout the past year or two that I gathered at once to make these two videos. Check it out and let me know what you think!


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments