Shopping Local Philippines : The Best of 2023 || Sharing My Favourite Local Fashion Finds Of The Year


Shopping local and more independent
smaller brands is one of my passions and one of the main reasons I became more active on my Instagram and also decided to come up with my own YouTube channel and TikTok account.

The Philippines is full of talented and very creative and unique makers and designers and I wish to showcase that more here in the blog and in all my other social media platforms. I have an ongoing series where I share my latest local finds and also how I style them into outfits and I wanted to come up with a list of my favourite finds of 2023.

So I know this post and YouTube video is quite long overdue - I had initially wanted to post this at the end of December or at least, the beginning of January and here we are are already almost at March. Nevertheless, I still wanted to post it because like I said, finding and wearing locally made fashion items is a big passion of mine and I really wanted to share this here to showcase all the talented Filipino makers. Hope you enjoy and get to discover some of these wonderful Pinoy brands!

Check it out in the video!





YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments