LookBook : Styling Up Some Shoes From My Shoe Line // 16 Outfit Ideas

 


Just before the holidays last year, We came out with some new colours for our pointy mules for our Basics - the Heliotrope (a pretty lilac colour), the Steel (a metallic gray) and the Cherry (a beautiful red). I decided to make a video on some outfit ideas featuring these new shoes as well as some other shoes from our basics line that we came out all last year. The Cherry mules though got a separate video that featured in my 1 Shoe, 7 Ways series, check it out HERE if you want some outfit ideas for red shoes.

For this post, here are 16 new outfit ideas with the rest of our current shoe styles!


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.






Comments