The 12 Outfits Of Christmas // Outfitmas Episode 1

Life Is A Shoe Blog


Welcome to the first episode of Outfitmas 2023! I started this series on my YouTube Channel Shorts where I first documented daily outfits the whole month (sort of like Vlogmas but for outfits, thus "Outfitmas"). I also did full videos the year after the first Outfitmas for some Holiday themed outfits and other Christmas related content.

For this season this year, I shall be doing BOTH shorts and full videos. I will be sharing a lot of outfit ideas and outfit planning for the season for the full videos and then I am also doing my daily outfits this December on my YouTube shorts!

For the first Episode of Outfitmas, I am putting together "12 Outfits Of Christmas", some holiday outfit ideas to get you inspired for the season. Happy dressing and Happy Christmas everyone! xx


Check out
Outfitmas for daily outfits all month in December on my shorts : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUouvWPJMXbBd6JgrWUEtH97k2BjZj_X8&si=XwOVVpr74k_8rTv5 For more "Christmassy" things, check out my ‘A Very Modern Christmas’ playlist . I'm using songs from this list all throughout Outfitmas Daily Outfit Shorts! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5lla4M5ALajPwwPNUrzuC0?si=0BqE-7jhSHamg6kisLtERQ&pi=a-RPY64xZkQuO_

Check out my local Christmas gift guide!

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments

  1. What a delightful start to Outfitmas 2023! The concept of daily outfits throughout December, combining shorts and full videos, is a fantastic way to share a variety of outfit ideas for the holiday season. The "12 Outfits of Christmas" theme adds a festive touch, promising to inspire viewers for their seasonal dressing. Wishing you a stylish and joyous Outfitmas, and may it bring lots of inspiration and holiday cheer to your audience! 🎄👗✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment