Summer 2023, Episode 3 :14 Glamsual Summer Outfit Ideas



Life Is A Shoe Glamsual Summer Outfit Ideas


This is Episode 3 of my Summer 2023 series. This episode is all about outfit ideas for a "glamsual" summer. The outfits here are not beach outfit ideas - but rather, outfits you can wear in the summer season that is in my favourite style aesthetic :Glam Casual (glamsual).



I have been doing this glamsual summer series every year, check out the past years glamsual outfit ideas :

Check out the past years' Summer Glamsual outfit Ideas for more inspiration: 2022 : https://youtu.be/FimT-EUufo0 2021 : https://youtu.be/FimT-EUufo0 For some beach outfits, check out the last episode of my Summer 2023 Series :

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments