Summer 2023, Episode 1 :13 All White Outfits To Help Beat The Heat

Life Is A Shoe


I don't know if anybody who reads this blog and doesn't live in my country (the Philippines) is in the know, but we are having a most insanely hot summer this season. Like no joke. The thing about the heat here also is that it is SO humid. Double discomfort and just double the crazy. I have discovered though that wearing not only lightweight material and light coloured clothing helps out in feeling a bit more comfortable in the heat. It helps out a LOT more if you just wear all white. I feel light and cool and rather breezy whenever I'm wearing summer whites in our weather and I thought I would put together a post and video with all white outfit ideas. I know summer season comes in different times all throughout the world (ours is right now) , so I hope you get some ideas here before the heatwave hits your country! Check it out and do let me know which ones are your favourites. 

I would also love to know, how is everyone dressing for their summer season?



Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments