How To Style Mandals : 13 Outfit Ideas



I can't believe it has finally happened : I can now call myself an owner of a pair of Mandals. I have been resisting and opting out of this "trend" because I have always thought they were not my style. One day I was browsing through this online shop that does purchase assistance for items from Korea and I though this particular pair was really cute! It featured all these studs all over and I was already imagining outfits that go with them so I decided to just give them a go. I originally was only supposed to end up posting ten outfit ideas but I ended up with 13! So I guess I made the right decision in purchasing these. If there are fashion items I can style up into these many ways I consider them a successful purchase. Here are some outfit ideas incase you guys are stuck on what to wear with this particular style of footwear.




Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Pinterest : @mylifeisashoe

Instagram : www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments