What I Wore In September 2021 || Outfit Ideas

LIFE IS A SHOE What I Wore In September 2021 || Outfit Ideas

And just like that, another month has gone by and here we are in October. Where did all that time go? It is now time to reflect on the past month's outfits. Here is a roundup of everything that I wore in September, check out the video below (it's only less than 6 minutes I promise! haha). Hope you guys can get some outfit ideas! Let me know which outfits are your favorites by leaving a comment down below here on the blog or on YouTube. If you like seeing outfit videos like these, please feel free to subscribe to my channel at CelynS. 

                                                        What did everyone wear this month?


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 


For more details of my daily outfits and accessories and shoes, follow me on IG:

For a lot more outfit ideas and fashion and styling videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel:

For fashion inspiration, see what I'm pinning lately:

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments

  1. So many great looks sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/10/fall-fashion-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such great looks!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/10/a-green-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't posted for a while so I hope that everything is okay and you are well :) I do really love that yellow dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/12/add-some-edge-with-combat-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei seu artigo, salvei em meus favoritos em meu navegador para depois ver outros conteúdos.
    Blog: Telefone lojas cem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful outfits. I really like yellow dress. It look amazing and color is so beautiful.
    www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment