What I Wore In August 2021

LIFE IS A SHOE What I Wore In August 2021

Can you guys believe that it's already September? Gosh does anybody feel like it's been such a long year but it went by really fast? It's going to be Christmas soon! Anyway here is a roundup of my monthly "What I Wore" series. Just like the past few months, I never really went anywhere special. Most especially this month. The C is still raging and we've had surges all over and all went into some form of partial lockdown. So I was back to dressing up again for grocery, bank and mundane errands. Some outfits I even wore around the house. Haha. Why not. We should dress up whenever we want to and wherever! If we want to dress down, then nothing wrong with it either! I've put it all in this YouTube video. If you guys are interested in fashion videos with lots and lots of outfit ideas then feel free to subscribe to my Channel at Celyn S.




What was everyone wearing in August? How is the situation in your country now?


Link Ups :

Fine Whatever Blog

Lucy Bertoldi

Away From The Blue

Lauren Sparks

Style Splash


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 


For more details of my daily outfits and accessories and shoes, follow me on IG:

For fashion inspiration, see what I'm pinning lately:

For a lot more outfit ideas and fashion and styling videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel:

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments

  1. Love your outfits

    https://www.alyinwanderland.com/2021/08/uncertainties-are-exciting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the variety!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The year seems to have flown by! Love this outfit inspiration!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute outfits!! Love them and cant believe how fast this year is going by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really love these outfits on you! Definitely inspiring. xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the middle outfits, the trousers are lovely and look very classy! Hope you have a lovely September!

    Corinne x
    https://skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all such cute looks. Love the pop of colors!

    xoxo,
    Christine
    https://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these styles, especially the monochrome looks!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely and stylish looks!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great looks sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great outfits! I really like the orange shorts too! :) I have been enjoying dressing up a little for some work from home days - I agree even if we are at home we can wear whatever makes us happy. I do spend most of my work from home days in loungewear though for sure, haha!

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Another busy one for us, 3 parties to attend!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment