25 Outfit Ideas For When You Have Nothing To Wear

New video is up on my YouTube channel! In this video, I am giving you guys 25 outfit ideas for when you have nothing to wear. I think it's also nice to keep this in my archive so that when I'm stuck and can't think of anything to wear one day, I can always go back to this post and immediately have an outfit to put on. I hope this can also serve you well incase you guys have those same moments too! Check it out! If you like fashion content and outfit idea videos like these, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel. You can search for me at Celyn S.



YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 


For more details of my daily outfits and accessories and shoes, follow me on IG:

For fashion inspiration, see what I'm pinning lately:

For a lot more outfit ideas and fashion and styling videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel:

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments

  1. Lots if interesting looks! The scrunchie as a brooch idea is so creative!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outfits!!

    jessica | www.overdressedblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea! Sometimes when I'm putting laundry away I'll get inspired to try out a few different outfit ideas in my wardrobe - I take pics so that I have an idea for things to wear on those "don't know what to wear" days!

    Also realised I hadn't subscribed to you on YouTube - I've done that now! :) I don't get as much time to watch it as I'd like but I'm trying to spend more time on Youtube!

    Hope you had a great weekend :) We managed to enjoy some time outdoors despite the colder than usual spring weather!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these outfits! I specifically love the shirt and pants combo, you can never go wrong with those pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment