What I Wore In July 2021

Life Is A Shoe's What I Wore

I can't believe its already August! It's time to reflect on all of last month's outfits! Here is everything that I wore in July :

                       


I have also just recently tried out YouTube shorts! I made a short preview of my What I Wore In July video (it shows just some of the outfits of the month so check out the full length video above for all the complete outfits of the month!). 




Does anybody have their own fashion YouTube channels? I'd love to check them out, please leave your links below! If there are any other Fashion YouTube channels that you guys go to and can recommend,  then please share them in the comments section too!

Link Up:

My Bijou Life Online

Claire Justine

Beauty By Miss L

Shelbee On The Edge

Away From The Blue

I Do DeClaire

Style-Splash

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. So fun! I love watching fashion Youtube channels. Thanks for sharing yours!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is super chic! The structured top is beautiful, and the spider web necklace is so unique!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great looks sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great outfits! I like all the stripes!

    Every now and then I have a fashion video on my YouTube but it's mostly about bags, haha! https://www.youtube.com/c/AwayFromTheBlue I really need to try play with shorts more!

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great outfits! I love that belted pin striped blouse and your wide legged denim, too! You have lots of wonderful pieces to mix and match! Thanks for linking, my friend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I really love to read on your blog. And like the way of your dressing. If you like to wear Nike shoes in your next summer then must let us know we have Best Nike Shoes Collection in Pakistan. It will be a giveaway for you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment