Shopping And Wearing Local In The Philippines : My Latest Finds And Styling Them Into 15 Outfits

Life Is A Shoe : Shopping And Wearing Local In The Philippines : My Latest Finds And Styling Them Into 15 Outfits

I love to shop from everywhere (high street, thrifted shops, random online shops and etc...) but I realize that the pieces I love a lot more are the ones I get from local brands and designers. Locally made and  designed clothes and accessories always tend to be more unique and fresh . You will always find stuff that's not worn by every other person and their mothers in the world. Being a small business owner and designer myself, I really appreciate and love independent designers and brands more as they put it a lot of effort minus the huge backing of a conglomerate or enterprise.  I just did a post on 7 local independent brands that I recently discovered in the Philippines. This post now is sort of like a follow up to the previous one. I ended up re purchasing more pieces from said brands since I loved so many of them. I am styling them up in to two outfits per piece as usual and you can check it all out here in this video! I am also planning to make part 2 soon of more new local brands that I recently discovered so stay tuned for that! By the way if you guys like watching short fashion videos on outfit ideas then check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you feel like it! Lots and lots of outfit ideas to be had! You can find me at Celyn S.


Linking Up :

Nancy's Fashion Style

Is This Mutton

Jersey Girl, Texan Heart


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. loved your finds - that yellow dress especially is lovely!

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful of you to support local sellers! These pieces are cute, and I love all these ways you have styled them!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many small businesses have folded during Covid, it's great to support small independent fashion businesses. Love the yellow dress, so colourful and joyous. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Descobri este site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! 👏

    Meu Blog: Sonhos e Significados

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfits.
    I really like the yellow dress.
    Kisses!

    www.galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to support local brands, I agree! And that yellow dress is stunning on you, such a great colour! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We went to Australia Zoo yesterday, so much fun :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so gorgeous on you.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment