ZARA End Of Season Sale Finds And Styling Them Into 18 Outfits

It's the end of season sale everywhere and this is usually the time I buy from Mango and Zara! For this post, I am featuring some of my sale finds from Zara. At first I didn't think I would find a lot of good stuff - I was mainly looking for trousers but didn't find a lot of those. However, after multiple trips to the store - my first time ever to go in stores since March 2020, B.C. (before corona haha) and more online perusing on the Zara Philippines app, I found a few gems. I got mostly shorts and shoes but I really loved every single one of them! I also found the most perfect pair of white wide legged trousers, the one pair I found from this haul. Check out how I styled all these items in the video below! I am styling each item into two outfit ideas each! Did you guys take advantage of the sale season? What items did you score?




Next up are my sale finds from Mango! Check back here on the blog or subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.
You'll find lots and lots of outfit ideas in mostly very short videos! Haha.

Linking Up :


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.







Comments

  1. So many great items sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great finds! I really like the white pants and those shorts are cute! Good sale buys! :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Ours is going to be a quiet one at home.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't purchased anything from Zara for such a long time... i should take a look to the website!
    xx

    Eli

    www.curly-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you got lots of really wonderful pieces! The blue striped dress and white wide legged trousers are my favorites! I think I might wear the dress as a long jacket over those pants! Fabulous styling, my friend. Thanks for linking.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment