What I Wore In June 2021 : Every Single Outfit I Wore For The Month


It's time for another outfit roundup of the month! Here are all the outfits I wore in June. Check it all out in this YouTube video.


How was everybody's June and what was everyone wearing?


If you didn't catch my past monthly outfit roundups check them out through these (really short,haha!) YouTube videos!


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments

  1. Beautiful outfits! I love the beige pieces, the skirt especially!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I loved this round up sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment