MANGO End Of Season Sale And Styling All My Finds // 16 Outfit Ideas


This is part two of my sale season finds and this time I'm featuring what I got from Mango! I styled each piece into two outfits each just like I did with my Zara haul, for a total of 16 outfit ideas!

I really thought I would be finding more pants in Zara. I actually and  purposely set out to find as many great fitting trousers in Zara but that quest failed. It was okay though as it became successful in Mango instead! I found some great jeans as well as three different styles of pants! I could not be more happy with these finds as they are styles that I do not really have yet in my closet. I will probably keep and wear all of them for a long, long time! Check out the video below and please like and subscribe if you like content that revolves around just putting together outfits, outfits and more outfits!




Linkups :

Is This Mutton

Elegantly Dressed and Stylish

I Do DeClaire

Elegance And Mommyhood



YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments

  1. Beautiful outfit inspirations!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mango haul! Sometimes I come out of Zara empty handed which always surprises me! Thanks for linking at #WowOnWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been looking for trousers but options seem a limited currently. Thanks for joining the link-up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great items sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tan and black look! I am a huge Mango fan and bought a few items during their sale. Like the cuffed jeans on you! I tried them on but they hit in a wierd place as I am tall, and were a bit stiff for my liking being cotton.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment