What I Wore In May 2021

What I Wore In May 2021

It's time for my monthly round up of outfits! As per usual, I gathered it all in one video for easy viewing and perusing (it's super short video, only less than 4 minutes I promise!) Hope you can watch on YouTube and subscribe if you want to see lots and lots of outfit ideas!



May is the last month of summer here in the Philippines so a lot of my outfits are based around shorts (Well, who am I kidding, I wear shorts all year round since we are in the tropics). But just like in April, I was lucky enough to go for a quick end of the month beach get away for my birthday weekend. So I was able to wear some beach outfits too, yay! It was such a lovely end to the month and now I am ready to start June (and the start of a rainy month) with some fresh new outfits and style idea videos for you guys! Bring the rain on! (just kidding, haha) but ready for June!

Hope you all had a great May!

Linking up with these fabulous peeps!

Nancy's Fashion Style

Is This Mutton

Mumma B Stylish


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. So many great outfits sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun way to check out your style! I like your striped pants, your bright shoes, the rope/gold belt and that ruffled wrap skirt!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yellows shoes and that ruffled skirt are so cute!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many fabulous looks this month. I love the paper bag shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video is amazing & I like your shoe collection. check my no tie shoe laces collection. hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment