Experimenting With Print on Print : 8 Outfit Ideas

Experimenting With Print on Print : 8 Outfit Ideas
A couple weeks ago, I joined this #7daysofprint challenge on Instagram, hosted by Annette of @vintagesplendor and Aubrey of @thedandyliar. The challenge was to wear print on print outfits for 7 days that week. I was hesitant to join at first because to be quite honest, I do not wear that many prints - unless they're stripes or polka dots. Mixing different prints together in one outfit is also one style hack I do even less of. So the reason why I was hesitant actually became the main reason I joined! This is so I can wear more prints and go beyond my comfort zone. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I can come up with when I try and put these outfits together. I decided to document this print mixing journey, hope you guys can check it out here in this YouTube video:




YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. Wearing different prints together is so much fun, I'm especially fond of combining stripes with florals, polka dots with stripes and polka dots with florals! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment