What I Wore In April 2021

Life Is A Shoe : What I Wore in April 2021

I can't believe it's already May! Time has just gone by so fast this 2021. I'm doing a round up of all the things I wore in April. April and May are the summer months here in the Philippines so most outfits feature shorts and "glamsual" casual summer looks. (I also did a post about glamsual outfit ideas incase you're interested to check that out!) At the end of April, I was finally, finally able to go to the beach (insert crying emoji here!). And also my first ever trip outside of the city since this whole corona lockdown quarantine life began last March 2020. *Sob*. Anyway, melodramatics aside, I've also included snippets of what I wore to the beach. I was initially planning to do a separate "What I Wore" and outfit planning post and video for that trip but decided to just include it in my "What I Wore" series. I'm hoping to do one more beach trip at the end of May so let me know if you guys want an outfit planning/packing session or maybe just include it in my "What I Wore In May" since this is going to be a regular series here on the blog and on YouTube.

Check out all the outfits last April 2021 in the video below! Hope you guys get lots and lots of outfit ideas!



Linking up with these fabulous ladies :



YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.







Comments

  1. So many super cute outfits!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that blue top with the teal flats!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's May either!! So many cute looks. I really love those green/teal flats.

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow print thrifted top and your beach outfit is glam!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right! April went by way too fast! Loving those cuffed denim shorts, I've been looking for a pair myself.

    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the collection! So cool ideas! Thanks for sharing!
    Mariann Yip
    https://www.mariannyc.com/may-2021-goals/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw must of been exciting to get out and enjoy the beach after lockdown life. Love the outfit in the middle btw!

    Jelena Parson | jelenaparson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All round beautiful outfits in April, lady. I like how effortless your style is.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to stop by again to say thank you for joining my linkup!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Literally loved all the outfits! Your outfit on April 6th has to be my favorite since it's so casual but something I would totally wear myself. Love this video as inspiration!

    xoxo Simone | https://beautymone.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab combination of outfits. Perfect for Spring.

    https://midlifeandbeyond.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty <3
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great outfit inspiration! I really like the all white look and those taupe belted shorts are super fun! Thanks for linking with me, my friend! I hope you get more beach days soon!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment