7 Days 1 Shoe : How To Wear Fluffy Heels | 7 Outfit Ideas

7 Days 1 Shoe : How To Wear Fluffy Heels | 7 Outfit Ideas

I've been obsessed with fluffy heels ever since my sister had a pair made for her wedding. They may seem like shoes that are rather "out there" but they go with surprisingly a lot of outfits that you can wear every day! I love how they look with jeans and shorts! So for this 7 Days 1 Shoe series, I am styling up these fluffy heels into 7 outfits. Hope you can watch this video for some outfit ideas incase you want to style up fluffy heels!


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 



YouTube : CelynS

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. Oh I love those fluffy slippers, so 70s chique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how fun are these!! I think every girl needs a pair of pink fluffy shoes in here closet!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment