What I Wore In March




Happy end of March! I thought I would do a  round up of what I wore this month. I'm hoping to do this every single month! Instead of putting out photos, I decided to compress it all in one short video. Please check out my YouTube video: 



What did everyone wear in March? I'm posting this now on the last day of the month before Lent begins here in my country. I'll be back with more outfit ideas, fashion and shoe content on Monday! I hope everyone has a good holy week (to those who practice it) and a Happy Easter! Looking forward to do this roundup consistently every month!

You Can Also Find Me Here : 



YouTube : CelynS


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. Cool outfits! The tiered skirt is cute and love the shirt and shorts combos!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nude pumps that you wore with your white skirt! Thanks for sharing x

    Lynn | https://www.lynnmumbingmejia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute looks!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely outfits! Happy Easter to you as well! xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good. Happy day, Amparo https://www.fanofstyle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any nude shoes! I need to, haha. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear shorts! Love all of your outfits!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good idea to share all your looks in a video.
    My favorite look is the pale purple tee shirt with the orange shorts.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment