Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt And A Pop Of Blue

Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt A Pop Of Blue

I was feeling a little girly the other day and also a little adventurous (for me at least) with this outfit. I say adventurous because I am kind of mixing prints here. I hardly ever mix prints but when I do, I  still like it to look cohesive and a little matchy-matchy. I think I did just that with the small polka dotted prints on the skirt and the  drawing on my graphic tee. Both the top and skirt are still in a similar color palette so the whole outfit just flows naturally. I decided to break up the black and white monotony with my Sala Chaussures  Veronica bijou in tanzanite. I love how the be-jewelled blue pops out and elevates the whole outfit. What do you guys think?

Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt A Pop Of Blue

Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt A Pop Of Blue

Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt A Pop Of Blue

Outfit Breakdown : Graphic Tee With A Girly Skirt A Pop Of Blue

                                                           Linking up with these fabulous ladies :


 You Can Also Find Me Here : 



YouTube : CelynS


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments

  1. This is a cute outfit! The skirt is beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bejewelled shoes are so cute and lift the outfit! The pattern mixing is subtle but works because it's the same colors. Lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, love the pattern on the skirt and the bow detail on the shoes. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this black and white outfit, it works so well on you and the pop of blue from the shoes is perfect! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you had a good weekend! We had a birthday party at the park for the little one with all his friends, it was so much fun :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website is very awesome I love its article I hope we will get more article like this the article is very important for all of the uses . Hope you will get more post like this . I hope your website in google. You can know about iphone 13 if you are interested

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment