OutfitMas Day 15
I mentioned a few blog posts ago that the reason I'm not wearing any autumnal wear is because we literally only have two seasons here. Technically that's wet and dry season but in reality it's actually just hot and hotter. We've had a few raining days this months and sometimes it was a tiny bit "chilly" (for our standards) but generally it is still hotter than hot here. I wish I could dress up in autumn wear but so far the only chance I can do that is if I travel out to places that have four seasons. So for now I am sticking to shorts and cooler outfits. Today was especially hot so I wanted to be casual. I wore these paper bag shorts that tie at the waist with this gingham thrifted top that has shoulder pants. I'm feeling a little fifties casual vibe here which I'm really loving!
I would love to know if you guys are doing some sort of "vlogmas" or "blogmas" this month! Leave your links below if you're doing something similar this month, so I can go and check it out!
Weekly Linkups :
You Can Also Find Me Here :
IG : @mylifeisashoe
Shop : www.salachaussures.com
*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only available
for shipping in the Philippines.
Yes, I see the fifties casual vibe too, cute. Lise
ReplyDeleteI guess you are even more a shoe addict the me! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit! I love the shorts. And your subtle pattern mix of checks and snakeskin is perfection! Thanks for linking with me.
ReplyDeleteShelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com