OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

  OutfitMas Day 14


OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

Apologies ahead if I look rather scary with the mask and sunglasses on - since the pandemic started it's been a constant in life every time we go out. Masks are definitely mandatory here in my country since March. I'm glad we have a lot of reusable options out there that are pretty too! These ones are silk ones that tie into a bow at the back of my head and I like it because it doesn't leave any marks or wrinkles on my face! Anyway, back to the outfit. I really wanted to wear my Veronica mules from Sala Chaussures since I had a shoe craving for something pretty and dainty. This pair goes with so many outfits but today I decided to keep it simple with a usual combination of some pants and a blouse tucked in. I always love doing a combination of dainty pearl necklaces with thin gold necklaces so that was on the menu for my accessories today. What do you guys think?

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

OutfitMas Day 14 : A Daily Outfit Breakdown Until Christmas Day | Wearing My Sala Veronica Mules

I would love to know if you guys are doing some sort of "vlogmas" or "blogmas" this month! Leave your links below if you're doing something similar this month, so I can go and check it out!


                                                       You Can Also Find Me Here : 




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

  1. Ah love this look and the shoes are too cute! You look great :)

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment