7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas For Hot Pink Shoes

I thought I would take upon a style challenge where I wear one pair of shoes for a whole week and see all the outfits that I can come up with. The pairs that I would style are ones that I feel are deemed "difficult" to wear by most. For the first pair of this recurring theme, it will be my hot pink slides from my shoe line Sala Chaussures.




7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes
Sala Chaussures


I recently did a post on why I think hot pink shoes need to be a neutral. I know most people probably think they are too much and veer away from wearing them on a normal basis. This is why I'm doing this style challenge : to show that you shouldn't be too afraid to wear and style pink shoes! I feel like I could have worn it more than 7 days straight! Always remember to #weartheshoes and don't be afraid to take some style risks because they actually end up looking really chic! Plus it spices up your wardrobe and everyday looks!

Day 1, Monday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

I love pairing hot pink with anything blue! Especially blue stripes. I feel like thin blue stripes work so well with pink. I then added a vintage necklace and kept the rest of the look simple with dark navy pants.

Day 2, Tuesday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

I love a great brooch and I thought I would accessorize with this latest vintage/thrifted acquisition. It's the biggest sized brooch I ever owned so I let that be the co-star of the hot pink shoes in this outfit. Denims always match with hot pink so this outfit a no-brainer.

Day 3, Wednesday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

I thought I would be a bit more adventurous for Day 3 and try to match up the hot pink with neither denim nor dark colored pants. I think it looks great against the peach shorts and I paired it with a vintage 70s or 80s blouse that used to be my mom's. Finished off with vintage clip on earrings and a vintage Gucci bag!

Day 4, Thursday
7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

Another color that I think looks great with hot pink is gray! I would totally dress up a full on monochrome gray outfit with pink. The shoes would break up the outfit and make it look amazing. For this outfit though, I decided to go with these dark blue and white cropped wide legged pants and accessorized with a simple brooch.

Day 5, Friday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

Hot pink color (or any colorful color) really break up any kind of prints nicely. I decided to wear a horizontally multicolored striped pencil skirt and a white top. At the last minute I decided to cut through the whole look with a skinny belt at the waist.
Day 6, Saturday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes

Day 6's  look was pretty simple but by punching it with the pink shoes, it made the whole look a bit more extra. I guarantee that hot pink will always always look great with just a black top and jeans.

Day 7, Sunday


7 Days 1 Shoe : 7 Outfit Ideas  For Hot Pink Shoes


I thought I would break up a colored monochrome outfit. I feel like if this outfit were in any other color it would still look great with the pink shoes! Try experimenting with dark green, mustard or even red. And of course,  hot pink will automatically look great with the usual colors of monochrome gray, neutral and white.

What do you guys think? What would you style hot pink shoes with?




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments