The Obsession With Hot Pink Shoes : BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS

BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS
Balenciaga

If you happen to be a regular reader of this blog, you would know that I absolutely adore pink shoes! In Fact I feel like it needs to be declared a neutral! I'm planning to come out with several posts about hot pink shoes and how we shouldn't shy away from it - so stay tuned for that! I know it's not everyone' s cup of tee but they just look SO good in so many outfits! I love the pop it gives to certain ensembles or how it just completes a lot of looks. I don't know if that's just me or if anybody feels the same way! Anyway - back to this shoe. These are Balenciaga open toe slip-ons featuring kitten heels. It features a giant bow which I think adds the perfect touch of whimsy. I imagine the perfect outfit for these would be tailored denim shorts ( NOT the daisy duke types please), with an over sized white blouse or even a men's button down. Top with sunglasses and a statement pair of earrings and you're good to go! What do you guys think of this shoe?


BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS
Balenciaga

BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS
Balenciaga
BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS
Balenciaga


BALENCIAGA HOT PINK LEATHER SANDALS
Balenciaga

Comments