Alevi Alice Pumps

Alevi Alice Pumps
Alevi


I love discovering new brands! I stumbled Alevi while upon browsing my favorite online space to browse at - level shoe district. I really like the sleekness of the style, the beautiful shape and structure and the gorgeous stiletto heel. It has an ankle strap that supported by one skinny strap that's perpendicular to it - not a very common sign in strappy shoes! This pair also has a neutral version that you can find HERE. Those are as gorgeous as well. What do you guys think of this pair?

Alevi Alice Pumps
Alevi

Alevi Alice Pumps
Alevi

Comments

  1. Well is it too dramatic to say I am in love?. I love silver metallic and pointy toes. As well, I love the bit of transparency. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment