Would You Wear Wednesdays : Kat Maconie Wendy Sandals

Would You Wear Wednesdays : Kat Maconie Wendy Sandals
Kat Maconie


I love a colorful shoe and I most especially love different kinds of color combinations in shoes. This pair might not be to everyone's taste - it's quite chunky and the straps are huge and all have a different color and pattern. I think they all look nice altogether actually and would maybe wear these shoes with a very plain outfit. What do you guys think? Would you wear these shoes?

Comments

  1. I discovered this brand few months ago and I thought it's bold and beautiful. I would wear some of the other styles like the ones with the bird's head that's made of colourful jewels.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heel's too high for me, but otherwise I would so love to wear these shoes! Love the colors, patterns, architecture. A work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment