A Pretty Pair to Brighten Up Your Day : Roger Vivier

Roger Vivier

My jaw nearly dropped when I saw this pair. I think everyone knows how much I am obsessed with bows, so seeing this pretty satin Roger Vivier got me very excited. The Bow is situated at the back - I'm rather fond of that placement and I already mentioned that
the texture is in satin so it just adds to the prettiness of the whole shoe. I'll admit though that the small disco ball found towards the base of the heel weirded me out at first but now that I think more about it, I think it kind of lends a certain uniqueness to the shoe without being garish.


Roger Vivier

Roger Vivier

Roger Vivier

What do you guys think of this pair? Wishing you all a lovely Monday and week ahead!

Find this pair  HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

                                                                   pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. In loooove with ths shoes <3<3
    xx from http://ourfreestyle.blogspot.com.es
    Izaskun&Nerea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this shoe is just TDF! love the glam factor :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the bow, too. They're definitely runway appropriate!

    Emily
    crazy scarf girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like this brand. Great heels. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancy! Black tie affair..

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That's the kind of shoe I would be afraid to wear because I wouldn't want to ruin it!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shoe is gorgeous. I love the little silver bead on the heels. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are so absolutely perfect! I can understand falling in love with those <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's amazing shoes!

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, my jaw really dropped! What gorgeous shoes!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! xx

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment