Miu Miu Embellished Flat

Miu Miu

I normally don't like in-between heel heights : I prefer either very high or very flat. The heel in this Miu Miu pair is definitely not my most favorite but I had to post this shoe because there was just something so whimsical and pretty about it. A perfect shoe to start the month of December I think!






Miu Miu

I think black and blue combinations always look great together and to see it in a satin texture makes it look more luxurious. The sprinkling of embellishments at the vamp plus the Mary Jane strap makes this shoe all the more fanciful.

Miu Miu

What do you guys think of this pair?

Find this HERE.

Wishing you all a shoe filled December!


Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness ---- these shoes are everything!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    im so in love with these shoes! omg
    you have a great blog, really cute :)
    following you now, follow back?

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embellishments!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very beautiful indeed, I love how edgy these remain still, even with the addition of the crystals. Great find.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pair! I can't get enough of the embellishments on the front! :) xo~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment