Capsule Wardrobe Series,Ep. 03 : How To Style Blue And White Stripes

Capsule Wardrobe Series,Ep. 03 : How To Style Blue And White Stripes

I started  a Capsule Wardrobe series over on my YouTube channel awhile ago. The first episode started with the 10 "Must Have Basic Items". I believe that these are capsule pieces one should have in their closets as they pretty much go with everything and are a great base to start or build your outfit around. From these ten pieces, I am taking each one and styling them further in their own video for even more outfit ideas! In episode 2, I style the white button down top and for this episode, I am styling blue and white stripes. I noticed I wear blue and white stripes a LOT. I though it was because I just really liked it but I realized, it's actually such a good staple print to have in your closet. It's versatile, the color scheme goes with a million other colors and this print is something that is really timeless. I think blue and white stripes will forever be chic! Check out the video below for more ideas on how to style them!

                                                               


                                                    Check Out The Capsule Wardrobe Series.                                                    

                                                    For more outfit ideas and inspirations :

                                                            YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments